Looking for a great salt water off shore fishing boat for your
pleasure or to charter, checkout AFTA-U-2 a beautiful, well
maintained Bertram 46 with newer engines and a great Tuna tower for
finding those elusive fish. Re-powered recently with Cummins
QMS11-M 2005 engines, she was re-equipped with new electronics in
2017 and well maintained by the captain who runs this great charter boat.
This Bertram 46 includes a 28' Tuna Tower with engine and
steering controls for great sports fishing. Bertram has always been
known for construction quality so you need to jump on board this one
now and be fishing in comfort with full galley, great sleeping
quarter, reverse cycle heat and air and much more.
This is a fishing machine, great for any angler but really nice
for commercial fishing business.
* Plenty of room for a group to go fishing with, the layout is
Comfortable and really equipped for a live aboard.
* This 1974 Bertram Convertible has been completely upgraded
inside with fresh engines and an additional fuel tank
* Raritan Electroscan Type 1 MSD installed in 2016
* The Tuna Tower reaches up to 28' from water line to buggy top.
* Three Hydraulic engine control stations: Cockpit, Flybridge,
Helm and the Tuna Tower.
* New Flybridge Eisen Glass enclosure in 2016.
* New cockpit awning in 2016.
* 1 Queen size stateroom to port with a full private
* Forward V-Berth * 1 guest head in the forward companionway.
Information On Condition
* Very nice lay out and all the upholstery is in very good
shape. * Galley is nicely placed and had everything you need to
cook or entertain for a host of people.
* Many new features in the vessel to accommodate its crew.
* Raritan Electroscan type 1 MSD installed in 2016
Call now for appointment to see her.